Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26th Evening

Just wanted to give a quick nightly update. Cohen seems to be retracting less and working a little more comfortably to breathe. He is by no means back to where he was, but he is less painful to watch. The night nurse is letting him rest and trying not to mess with him too much. We think this is a good plan. Justin and I are both staying at the hospital again tonight. My mom came into town today to help relieve Justin's mom a bit with Calee and Ames. I already feel better since she has gotten here. She was supposed to head to the beach for spring break---we totally messed up her plan! She and I did have a good laugh about Justin's collapsed lung comment this morning.  We tried not to be insulted that he is blaming my family-haha.

J and I  hope to get a few more hours of sleep than we did last night! It's amazing were are both still upright and moving-------

They will do another X-ray late tonight/early morning to check his lungs. We think they will show improvement since he is a little better. Will let you know in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I read this blog alot and I pray for you all all the time.(and Emma Claire too). It breaks my heart, but so proud of how far he has come. If there is anything we can do for you, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy. I read your blog often and love seeing pics of Jules and Josh. They are precious. A friend of mine from work is due with boy/girl twins in a few weeks and she has been reading your blog also---has been great for her to see what she has in store!

    ReplyDelete