Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16th

We found out this morning that the swallow study we have been waiting on for the past 2 weeks will be postponed until Monday. The specialist is on vacation this week. They offered to let another speech pathologist do the study, but I think it's best to have consistency, so we can see for certain if he's made progress or not.  Plus, the lady doing it is supposed to be the best there is. She is the reason we came to Vanderbilt in the first place.

In the meantime, we just hang out and be thankful we are still off the vapotherm and doing AWESOME on nasal cannula! This is terrific progress!

As we wait, I have been playing with Cohen and trying on as many hats (you know how I love hats) as I can get over the PICC line .......I thought this bunny hat was the cutest thing EVER! Hope you have a "hoppy" day!

1 comment: