Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10th Evening

Just wanted to let you know Cohen had a good day. Justin and I stayed with him all day, and I got a lot of good snuggle time in. We even took a little nap in the recliner.
They did get his PICC line in, so we are glad that's over. The doctors today were concerned about the spells overnight, but I wouldn't say they were overly upset about him going up on the vapotherm. In all honesty, I think the night nurse overreacted a bit about the spells.  I guess its better for them to overreact than under react. Regardless, we are thankful he had a good day!

We are still not sure what is causing all his upper airway congestion. I know some of it is his swallowing problems, but he is also stopped up in his nasal passages. Hopefully he can work some of this out and have a better next few days! They are continuing the antibiotics and keeping a close eye on everything.


Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. We are appreciate all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment