Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 100

Day 100 has been a good day. Cohen was much happier and more himself. We had some ample snuggle and love time. The fever is gone and his bloodwork has all come back good. Hopefully we are back on the right track. The G tube is still leaking a bit, but they promise me it takes time to get the "balloon" adjusted correctly.

I keep forgetting to update you on Cohen's weight. He now weighs 7 lbs 11 ounces, which is the same as Calee when she was born! He is  now more like a regular newborn, looking around and responding to our voices.

Cohen also had some pretty special visitors today, Stacy (our AWESOME nurse from Baptist) and Emily (Emma Claire's sweet mommy). I am so mad at myself for not taking a picture while they were there! I guess I was just too excited. They could not believe how big he is- It was great to see their prospective, since they remember Cohen being little bitty! I loved every minute of time we spent with them today.  I truly believe they are some of the angels God has sent us in this journey.

I was also happy to get a good report on Emma Claire today, she is soooo close to 4 lbs! She is down on her vapotherm and taking bottles like a champ! God has been so good to Emma Claire and Cohen. They have both come so far in a short time.

It is easy to be encouraged on a  beautiful day like this. I hope you all have a wonderful Good Friday and Easter weekend. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment