Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1st G tube blunder!!

I am waiting on the doctors to round this morning and to read the latest chest x-ray, so I thought I would post this to show you what we are up too----

Justin and I have been making bets for the last couple weeks about who would make the first G tube "blunder". Basically, who would forget to clamp the cord, drop the syringe or just so something clumsy. I just knew it would not be me.............


It started like this.....take note the tube taped to Calee as it's "venting"

Then the tube apparently somehow came unclamped (not because I didn't secure it properly)
It ended with this face from Calee....

Cohen didn't seem to understand what all the fuss was about, it was just a little spilled partially digested milk (Calee said that is just  nice words for vomit)
I am sure this is just the first of many tube blunders we will make!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment