Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20th

Cohen is having a good day with his new cast. He does not seem to mind them, he has spent all day sleeping and taking it easy. They moved the vaoptherm back down to 2 liters. I was not really excited about this, I was hoping they would take him down slower. One of the hardest parts about this is having little to no control over what/how things happen. He is tolerating it just fine so far.

Justin and I are spending the night in Nashville, so we have gotten to spend alot of time with Cohen today. We also got to meet some friends for dinner downtown. It was fun to catch up and visit and have a semi-normal dinner. I only called once during dinner to check on Cohen, so that was pretty good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment