Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4th

I am hesitant to post anything today, I feel like every time I say we have gone forward we then go back the next day. Hopefully we can break this trend.

Cohen has had a much better day. More stable on his oxygen and less "spells". It was much easier to be at the hospital today...much less stress and nervousness. I am sure tomorrow the doctor will turn his vapotherm down....I have mixed feelings about this. I know he has to be pushed, but I hate seeing him go up and down. I like when he is at ease and calm.
Justin changed his diaper today. We are gradually getting more comfortable touching and moving him. He is just so tiny---and all those wires make diaper changing tough!

Calee goes back to school tomorrow and we will try to get in some sort of a more normal routine. I think it will be good for us all.
I have been watching the weather today and see that snow is in the forecast. I usually am nuts about wanting it to snow. I am worse than Calee about hoping for snow days! Now, I am terrified it will snow us in!! I am praying we will be able to get to Nashville to see Cohen. I may be calling 911 to take me if it gets too bad!

Everyday when I check my email or open my mail I am reminded about what amazing family and friends we have. Thank you all so much. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment