Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30th

With all the snow and ice we have here at home, we didn't chance the trip to Nashville today. I know it was for the best, but I hate not being able to see our precious boy. Thank goodness our awesome primary nurse Meredith is there this weekend, so I know he is taken care of by someone who loves him. She is such a blessing in our lives. I don't know how we would be getting through this without her.

Cohen had another good day, they turned his vapotherm down to 3 liters of flow! It makes me a nervous wreck every time they turn him down, but I am so grateful for the progress. He has rested and taken his feedings well. Thank God for another positive day for Cohen.

We did have a great day today too, even though we didn't see baby Cohen. Some special friends came over to play in the snow and brought us an amazing dinner. Calee and I also baked homemade cinnamon rolls this afternoon, we had fun making a mess in the kitchen, and they turned out great!

We hope to get to Nashville tomorrow, we are praying for clear, scraped roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment