Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th

I finally bit the bullet and drove myself to Nashville today. I know, I know, I am not supposed to drive for 6 weeks, but really, who has 6 weeks to wait? Anyway, Baby Cohen was about the same today. Still on 4.5 liters of flow, but using a bit less supplemental oxygen. I know I sound like a broken record, but he just looks better. He is a healthier color, and just seems happier....except about 10 a.m. everyday when he throws his daily fit! I don't know if he is hungry or what, but he really gets mad. It's actually great to see him act so feisty, makes me think he feels better.
After visiting Cohen, I went to MTSU to watch Calee in her 1st 4-H hog show....and she was AWESOME! She won Grand and Reserve Champion for Rutherford County! AT HER FIRST SHOW! I am sooooooo proud of her....tomorrow she will compete in the regional show, and Wednesday in the state show. No matter how she does in the other shows, she had a great time today. She also had a pretty big cheering section!
It was a good day for our family and I am thankful for the joys we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment