Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29th

Well, I was determined to get to Nashville this morning to see Cohen, despite the weather....but I turned back halfway, defeated. I saw so many cars in the ditch and wrecks I figured I better be safe than sorry.
I really missed seeing his sweet face today.
I think it must have given him a chance to rest though! He has had a great day! We have been calling every couple of hours to get reports, and they have been good all day.
The BIG news I wanted to share with you is Cohen's weight gain. Last night he weighed 3 lbs 10 1/4 ounces!!!!!! He will be 4 lbs in no time! I think this is a great indication that he is feeling better.

Even though we couldn't be with Cohen today, I am so thankful he has had a good day and made more progress toward going home.

Hope lots of you are enjoying the big snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment