Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24th

Cohen has been a sleepy boy today. He was as tired today as he was wide awake yesterday. He has only had one apnea "spell" today so far, so that is a little better. He seems to have the "spells" more after he has eaten. I guess he gets his belly full and it makes him too tired to worry about breathing!
The doctor made just a few changes today, upping his feeding amount a little and ordering some bloodwork for the morning. I am anxious to see if he will need another blood transfusion this week. It won't surprise me at all if he gets one.

We have had a good weekend and are ready to start another week. I used to wish for the weekends to go by slow, but now I wish for time to carry on so Cohen can get closer to coming home.

Hope you all have a good week. Will update tomorrow on the bloodwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment