Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21st

I feel like a broken record. Sorry to all of you hoping for some big update or excitement---none of that here. We have another ultrasound tomorrow so maybe there will be more detailed news. Don't misunderstand me, I am thrilled we have nothing to report.....this baby needs to cook 6 more weeks, so I hope to have many more boring blogs in my future.
Everyone has been asking me about the food. They call it "room service". They are very serious about this, answering the phone this way and scurrying around in dressy clothes delivering the food. You order off a menu and they are supposed to bring it within 45 minutes. Sometimes its more like 2 hours....when Justin was taking me for my daily wheel chair ride we figured out why it sometimes takes so long. There was a "room service" attendant hiding behind her cart in a deserted hallway texting on her iphone. Classic.
All in all, it's not the worst food ever. Its not served on a plastic tray (my school friends understand this) and you can choose whatever.....which is a major plus for picky me.

Will letcha know tomorrow about the ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment