Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12th

It's hard to believe that this is already our 5th night in the hospital. Time seems to be going fast so far. The doctor came by early this morning to check on things, and was pleased with how the baby and I are doing. It seems despite all the circumstances, the baby is tolerating everything and staying healthy.
It was a busy day with lots of visits and calls from family and friends. Calee and Ames stayed here almost all day, and I hated to see them leave for the night. Calee has her dance recital tomorrow, so I will be sad to miss it, but thankful the rest of our family will make it out to see her perform.
We also set up a skype account tonight and have had fun playing and talking on that. It is amazing! I am happy to have my Mom staying with me tonight, she always makes me feel better.
Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment