Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Lebanon Visit

Last Sunday, my mom hitched a ride with a friend who was headed to Nashville to see her grandbabies, (thanks Mary!) so we met them in Lebanon to pick her up.

We had a little extra time so I made Justin drive by my old Lebanon house. It looked better than the last time we went by there a few years ago. I would love to go in and see if they have changed all our quirky paint and blue retro kitchen that I loved!

 After we got mom and found a place for her in the car...(Mom and Calee have to climb in through the back because of the boys carseats in the middle, its really something to see=) We met TuTu (Debbie Woodroof) for lunch at Gondola, our favorite Lebanon restaurant we used to eat at all the time.

We also got to see Young, our friend that owns the place and her precious grandaughter. We ended up staying there for hours, laughing and catching up. It was great to see all of them.

Calee ended up staying with Deb the rest of the day, and meeting us in the Boro later that night. Here is a group pic I took at Gondola. TuTu and LuLu protested this picture....but I had to capture the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment