Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cocoa for CoCo! Happy 2nd Birthday!

Has it already been a month since Christmas?????? Time just keeps flying by! We celebrated Cohen's 2nd birthday on his actual day, December 23rd.

Our theme this year was "Cocoa for CoCo", my mom has always called him "baby CoCo" and it has stuck. Now we have dropped the "baby" but kept the CoCo. My daughter Calee had the idea to have a hot chocolate bar and cocoa theme. It turned out cute. Thanks to all our family and friends that were in attendance. After everyone left I just sat in awe of all the loving and wonderful people in our lives. We are so lucky.

Here are a few pics from that morning! Thanks to my friend Lacey for taking all the pics so I didnt have to!!!

Cohen rode around to see everyone

Emily and EC with Cohen and I

Hello!

Trying to get a pic of the NICU Bffs

Sara and Julie

Calee with AG

Always my helpers, Calee and Bailee

Max w his Dad Scott

AG and Sam

Nanny and Mema

Daddy and Coco with Digger

Phyl Ferg, Lanae, Samantha

Ames and Grace

Add caption

Em, Stacy and me!

Jenny and Ahmmmy

Bruce, Sara, and Scott

Cohen and his BFF Drake

Bruce and Sara

FOOD!

Hot Cocoa bar

CoCo Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment