Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Anticipation.....

I have been anticipating this for a few weeks now.

With Cohen's swallow study coming up on Monday, we have been praying and hoping that his future has bottles (or possibly baby food) in it! Please keep Cohen in your prayers----we believe the study will show improvements! Then he can begin to wean from the G tube and hopefully be able to eat/feed normally by his 1st birthday. That was the "goal" from the beginning.

Another thing going on with us--Calee's eye doctor in Nashville is ordered a brain MRI on Tuesday to make sure the blood vessel issues in her eye are not connected to any other problems. This is really just a precaution, but I am glad he is going to check and be sure. I am not at all worried about this, since she is not having any issues with her eyes or anything else for that matter. But, in the same breath, I would rather be safe than sorry.

With all this and school starting this week, we are keeping pretty busy!  It feels so funny not to be headed back to work this school year. However I am now sure its the right decision for our family since I can't imagine leaving Cohen anywhere yet!

Love to you all and I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. thinking about y'all today for the swallow study for little C. it WILL show improvement! hugs and kisses!

    let me know what you find out about calee as well. that is great the doctor is not slacking and definitely staying on top of everything.

    ReplyDelete