Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

What a special Mother's Day this has been-----finally having all 3 children under one roof is a perfect gift.  It has been a great day and I am so grateful.  I hope all of you Mama's have had a wonderful day, and know how special you are to your "little" people. The world is a better place with all of you in it!

I wanted to say a really special HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to my Mom, LuLu. I hope that my children always feel the love from me that you have constantly given Chad and I. We know how lucky we are-----LOVE YOU!

Cohen has 2 appointments at Vanderbilt tomorrow-Orthopedic and Nutrition clinics. I feel like he is making great progress in both the areas, but I am a little unsure of what the ortho doctor will think.  I sort of hope they don't want to cast him again....but I guess we will see! The last time he wore casts, he was still sick and small and they didn't bother him. Now, that he is big and strong, I think he would have a fit!

We are hoping and praying for a good report tomorrow-------

P.S.
Ames is really starting to want to "play" with Cohen. He is sooo funny asking to hold him. Here is a pic from last night. Ames was super excited and Cohen wasn't so sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment