Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Prayer Request

I am asking for all of you that are so loyal to prayer and have prayed for Cohen to please take time today to pray for some friends of mine.

The McGregor Family need prayers. Janna's mother in law and my mother in law work together. Her twin boys are preemies also, so Janna and I have been communicating for several months now. This family is dealing with so much, from so many directions. My heart is so heavy for them.

My friend Adreinne, and her little Bennett also need prayer. This is another wonderful Christian family that has already endured so much. I am always in awe of the strength and faith they have!

Baby Olivia, is a close family member of one of my best friends in the world, Sara. She has been in the hospital for weeks, and has finally been diagnosed with a lung disease. She will be on oxygen for years, among other treatments. They have been real troopers considering all they have been hit with. Please pray for them and Olivia's healing.

I know this is overwhelming. Thank you all for taking time to read.

1 comment:

  1. Christin....one of the best friends a girl could ask for. A trooper if there ever was one! A person who has more strength than I could ever dream of and the biggest heart in the world. You will never know how much your friendship means to me! Thank you for always thinking of others no matter what God has presented you with! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete