Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3rd

Not much has changed since my last blog. Cohen is still going up and down on his vapotherm and oxygen supplements. He is going to have some treatments with the respiratory therapist to try and help break up some of the congestion in his lungs. He has has this before with some success, so we are hopeful it can help him again.

I don't think I have mentioned the NICU visitation policy yet. During cold/flu/rsv season no one 18 and under can be admitted. Justin's parents, sister and my mom are the only ones that have been allowed back.(they give you 4 passes for "support people") They are extremely strict about this---no exceptions. Trust me, I have tried to persuade for Calee to just get a glimpse....just one minute, but no luck. This is making Calee nuts, she just wants to see baby Cohen so badly. Those of you that know Calee know what a mother hen she is!I feel so sorry for her, not getting to see him. The thought of having to wait 3 months or more to meet her brother is so tough.
I have faith that we will get through this and come out a stronger family.
Thanks again for all of your love, prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment