Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13th

My visit with Cohen today was a good one. My sweet neighbor Joanna drove me to Nashville to see him today, since I still haven't driven. The doctor turned his vapotherm back down to 5 liters of flow this morning, to see how he does. So far, so good! He had only 2 spells all day, which is not too bad. He had his eyes open and seemed more alert today. Hopefully the blood transfusion gave him a little more energy and pep. I had a hard time leaving him today, I guess because he was wide awake looking at me!
I have been feeling pretty torn all day. My mom ,"LuLu" had surgery in Knoxville today. She did well and is still just tired and groggy tonight. I did get to talk to her, so that made me feel better. I just hate I can't be there to help her recover. I am a little overwhelmed thinking both Mom and Cohen are in the hospital. Please pray for both Mom and Cohen for fast, safe recoveries. Even though I can't be with them all the time, my heart is with them.

1 comment:

  1. Christin, I have been checking every day to see how baby Cohen is doing. I am so thankful he's getting stronger and know the situation with him and your mom is really hard on you right now. We are all praying for your family and trusting in God to take care of everyone. Love you bunches! Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete