Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 2

Cohen is looking so much better this morning. His color is better and he has only had Tylenol since 6 a.m. His oxygen sats are still struggling a bit but he is definitely improving.

We even got a little smile and kiss from him this morning. Looks like we will be staying at least another night but hope that home is in our Saturday "forecast".

I will update later in the day with any changes. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers=)


  1. Oh sweet Christin and baby Cohen....I hope he heals up quickly and without issues. I have no idea what you're dealing with, but if you need someone to talk to you know I'm here!

  2. So glad today was better! Even though you guys have "done the hospital," still no fun and feels so helpless watching your baby boy struggle. I pray that tomorrow is even better than today and you are either already home (today is Sat) or you get to go home on Sunday. Take care!