Thursday, January 6, 2011

CoCo Update and Request

Cohen is still in the hospital. Looks like he will possibly go home tomorrow, pending another chest x-ray and his oxygen requirements. We are really hoping not to go home with oxygen, but if we do, we do.

He is in great spirits and enjoying all the attention from the nurses. I think he likes having Mommy all to himself as well.

The hospital has been a good experience. I am glad we took the chance and came here.

On my heart and mind today is our friend Bennett , who is having his G tube placed and the nissen fundiplication done today. Pray for this precious boy and his family. He is a little warrior and I know God will see him through the next part of their journey.

Thanks to everyone for your concern and love for Cohen, and our little buddy Bennett. I will update you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment