Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13th

Good Morning!
Cohen is having a good week. He is keeping us really busy----day and night! He is going through a little "phase" (I hope) where he does not sleep much at night. He goes down really well at about 10:30, sleeps until about 1 a.m., and then that's all she wrote! He is up and down every few minutes until he falls into a deeeeep sleeeep about 6 a.m. We usually get up about 6:15 to get everyone ready for work and school! Needless to say, we are a little tired, but that's a small price to pay for such a precious little man!

The new "mini" button the G tube clinic put in is working well. It does still leak some, but not like some gushers we have had before.  Hopefully this one will last us a while.

We have started increasing his nebulizer treatments a little, since Cohen is having some nasal congestion and a little cough. I am terrified he will get a cold, or worse------I know this is a silly fear and I am aware I can't control this completely, but I am still freaked out by the thought! We are just praying with the hot summer months coming he can stay healthy. I told Justin I am going to go ahead and order a "bubble" for him for the fall and winter!

Hope everyone is having a good week. Usually at this time of year, I am counting the days (and sometimes the hours) until school is out for summer. This year, I am missing all my work buddies and sweet students! I am excited about Calee being home for the summer. She will stay busy with lots of theatre camps and activities, but it will be nice to have her home!

Here is another pic of our little sleeping "sweetie"!!!!

2 comments:

  1. so freaking sweet! EC is having some sleep issues every few nights. yesterday she had her 4 month shots and they were no fun, let me tell you. hopefully tonight she will sleep much better. matt and i both had a pretty restless night. love you guys and cannot wait to catch up...praying he does not get an infection...

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic! The mini is the button Mary Farris had that I told you about, hope it continues to work well... When the doctors let you add cereal to his bottle he will sleep better. Then there is teething!! Take care~

    ReplyDelete