Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The BOYS are here!!!!

Well, if official. The boys have taken over. For years, it's been all about pink, princesses, fairy tales and all things GIRL! Now, Calee and I have been taken over by trucks, trains, tractors, and all things BOY! It is so funny to me. Calee and I decided at about 8 p.m. last night we were going to have a "girls" night out! We loaded up and went shopping and had a late dinner. During our big outing, Calee said " you better call and check on the boys!" I love to think of Justin and his little boys hanging out and playing. They really are such a joy and have added so many smiles and laughs to our family.  Here is a few pictures showing you what I am talking about! Ames loves CoCo's bouncer! I FINALLY got a smile from Cohen to show you his sweet cheeks and dimples!

No comments:

Post a Comment