Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24th

Just wanted to give a quick update. We have basically spent the last 3 days waiting on doctors. The ENT from Vanderbilt still hasn't come through to do the "bronc" study. Not sure when this will happen now.
We also thought the orthopedic doctor was coming back today to check Cohen's cast. As of now, 9:12 pm, he has not shown up. He did come late last time, so I haven't given up on him yet. Justin and I came home late this afternoon to take Calee and Ames to church tonight. The nurses promised they would have him call me when he comes.

Most of you know, I am not the most patient person on the planet. I am trying to keep my cool with all of this waiting, but it is a challenge. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day!


I'll letcha know!!! Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment