Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

December 28th

Cohen has had another great day. We are beyond excited with his progress. Even the Neonatologist (his doctor) said she has amazed them with how far he has come.
Justin and I spend most of the day at the hospital, and got to change some diapers and I got to hold him up while the nurse changed his sheet. Hopefully real holding will happen soon.
I have only been driving back and forth for a few days, poor Justin has been doing this for 3 weeks now! He is such a trooper. Other than feeling so exhausted, I am healing fairly well (I think) from this c-section business. I will be glad when I feel back to normal and can take care of everyone!!!!!! Thanks for all your support and prayers. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment