Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 17th

I never got around to writing yesterday, just wasn't able to fit it in my busy laying around schedule. There has really not been much to report (thankfully), the baby and I are both trudging along fine. Another ultrasound is set for in the morning.
I mentioned in an earlier post they moved me to a larger room. It is 3 or 4 times the size of the other room, which is great, but (a small little but) its right across from the nurses station and my view is the inside of the parking garage. During the day this is not that big of deal, at night it gets pretty loud. I can hear all the others patients buzz the nurses. Its really quite comical....pregnant women asking for chocolate ice cream or pickles at 2 am, yelling at the nurse because their room is cold (each room controls their individual thermostat.)
Now, I like to think I am a pretty good patient. I hardly ever hit the call button (unless I really need ice) and I don't require major special attention, so I am not complaining about the night nurses cackling and hollering at all hours, I am all for having fun at work...but (another little one) I don't get the greatest sleep. The good news is the longer your here, the further down the hall you move to the "suites" with beautiful views and quieter halls! I look forward to getting there!
Will report tomorrow with the ultrasound results. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment