Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Carson Murphy Davis

Sorry for the delay on this post!

 Happy 1 week birthday to my amazing little niece Carson! She came into the world Friday, March 11th. She weighed 8 lbs and 2 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. She is totally perfect! Michelle (Carson's mommy) made it look easy! She is way tougher than I was after a c-section. We are so happy to have another little baby girl in the family.

Here are a few pictures from our quick trip to Florida. As you can see, some were taken on my phone and some with my other camera!





She is so pretty. Perfect skin.

I am a total baby hog=)

I finally let Calee get a turn.
I can't believe my brother is a Daddy. Tear.


Told ya she is pretty!
Michelle's friends had put the flamingos in the yard. So cute!


Murphy Davis family sans Marley (who was next door)
LuLu and Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment