Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Aunt Christin

As most of you know, I will be an Aunt for the first time in just a few short weeks! I am sooooo super excited. I just wanted to share a precious picture of my brother Chad, SIL Michelle, super dog Marley and of course my niece to be baby Carson.

The due date is March 10th (just one day before their 5th anniversary). Please pray for a fast and safe delivery and entrance to the world for Michelle and Carson.

Some of you that read my other blog know how much I love a pregnant belly! Fortunately for Michelle, I haven't gotten to drive her crazy since we live far apart.  She is a totally cute preggo, as you can tell from the pic!

I will update you all when my precious new niece gets here. We can't wait to have another little girl in the family! We cleaned out Calee's closet this week and she wants to save everything for Carson. I tried to explain that Carson will not want her clothes when she is 11! Calee says they will be "vintage". HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE being an aunt. I have three nieces and one nephew. The kids have so much fun and fighting together. :) Hope she has a safe delivery and I love looking at newborn pics. Hope you are well, too.

    ReplyDelete