Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Finally 5K

As some of you remember, Justin, Calee and I signed up for the Couch to 5K program with a group of friends a while back. We have been training for 12 weeks, and we ran the 5K this past Saturday.

I can't believe I am going to post these pictures, as I look less than photogenic in them-----but, I am really proud of all of us and can't believe we did it! I literally went from couch to 5K, since less than 1 year ago I was on bedrest and then sat in a chair at the hospital for months!

The 5K was called Strides for SIDS. All the entry fees and such benefit SIDS research. Several parents that have lost babies to SIDS ran and walked the race. I am thankful we could help with such a needed cause.




4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you guys! way to go bryant family! hugs and loves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! Congrats!! I wish I had known about that. What a wonderful cause...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Was it hard? I know I want my prepregnancy body back and I'm thinking of doing it, just to get into running!

    ReplyDelete